Safety is an important commitment to ARC Construction. Our program combines a teaching aspect and reviewing efforts to obtain a safe working environment.
Providing this strong commitment to safety that ranges from executives to craftworkers, helps us achieve safety performance, improved productivity and decrease cost.
Key Aspects of Our Safety Commitment
- EMR/Mod rate 0.65 per October 2019
- Weekly Toolbox safety talks are hosted at jobsites
- All Superintendents perform a minimum 10 hours of OSHA training
- Bi-monthly jobsite safety visits by safety director and project manager
- All Superintendents are CPR/First Aid certified as well as Competent Person, Fall Protection, Scaffolding, Rigging, and PPE trained
- Drug and alcohol testing is performed on a random basis
- Quarterly safety meetings are held with Superintendents
- Prestart of Project Safety review
- End of Project Safety review