Safety is an important commitment to ARC Construction. Our program invests in employee training combined with on-site safety reviews to create a safe working environment.
Providing this strong commitment to safety that ranges from executives to craft-workers, helps us achieve safety performance, improved productivity and decrease cost.
A great project is also a safe project
Key Aspects of Our Safety Commitment
- EMR/Mod rate 0.65 per October 2019
- Weekly Toolbox safety talks are hosted at jobsites
- All Superintendents perform a minimum 10 hours of OSHA training
- Bi-monthly jobsite safety visits by safety director and project manager
- All Superintendents are CPR/First Aid certified as well as Competent Person, Fall Protection, Scaffolding, Rigging, and PPE trained
- Drug and alcohol testing is performed on a random basis
- Quarterly safety meetings are held with Superintendents
- Prestart of Project Safety review
- End of Project Safety review